- Also since tumblr will probably still have my home IP blocked, and I wont even be able to log into this account later, you might want to follow my twitter account, @ohcararara for any updates
- also the #areyoutryingtodeduce me tag doesn’t seem to be working?
- It’s not showing my post at least. Or things other people have been tagging.
- Tumblr, why.
I’m not starting over just yet, this blog is really just to keep my followers updated on the situation. And I can only log onto here from work because it looks like tumblr blocked my home IP.
What a fun day.
But yes, tumblr support has been helpful in the past, I emailed them a little over an hour ago, hopefully I’ll hear back soon!
- I would be fine starting over but I keep thinking about all of the things on my main blog that would be lost
- all the shouty recipes
- my fics
- all of the notes in my askbox…..
- I guess I was hoarding again??
- Tumblr deleted my accounts with no warning this morning
- I got an email notifying me they were terminated because of hoarding
- So I assume someone saw my post about getting the name ‘lifeaftertheponds’ yesterday, they reported me
- the funny part being, since I was trying not to hoard names but was going to temporarily change my main blog to that after Angels Take Manhattan, I didn’t even create a new blog for that name, I replaced tonyno with it
- (tonyno is up for grabs now BTW)
- (it was an account I had when I first joined tumblr, and a lot of my art was still watermarked ‘tonyno’ so there was a forwarding address on there in case someone came looking for me under that account
- so it was still technically being used….
- Anyway. I think the only other URL I wasn’t using was one I had claimed with the intent of setting up a tea trade blog?
- But someone else got a good one going
- so I should have just deleted my name I gues….
- This is all very frustrating and discouraging
- What hurts about this whole thing is there are obviously people following me that just do this to see me suffer. If you follow me you know I’ve been having an incredibly rough week. Why. Why would you want to take away my biggest means of support and encouragement right now?
- Who DOES that?
- That’s what’s going on.
- Just waiting to hear back from Tumblr support to see if there’s any possibility I can get at least my main blog back. If not also ohcararara (my professional art blog) and whatpeoplebrew.
- If they’re gone for good, well, I’m sorry, 23k+ followers. Thank you for all of the good times.
I honestly don’t know Q_____Q
So you might not understand my heart stopping terror about getting on my computer this morning and seeing this unless you’ve known me for a LONG time, back in the Harry Potter fandom. On Livejournal. Back when I posted as elaboration. on Pornish_Pixies. And then suddenly LJ decided a picture of the Weasley Twins I’d drawn was illegal pornography, and deleted my expensive permanent account without warning, along with another popular artists. And then there was a huge LJ wave of outrage. It was on the news. There’s a cracked article about it. It’s probably the thing I’m most accidentally famous for and why I refuse to post NSFW art of any kind any more.
So yeah, this sort of sucks because I was like “BUT I WAS SO CAREFUL”.
QAQ B-but that’s the reason they gave me….
- if you’re looking for me, areyoutryingtodeduceme is temporarily suspended because I guess someone didn’t like me hoarding all those URLs 8D;
- This sucks since I sort of desperately need my account for work so I’m all flustered right now.
- I emailed support so hopefully I hear back soon?
- And then goodbye, all of my lovely URLs U_U
- Hugs and KIsses